50 learners treated for food poisoning after eating muffins at school

0
122

Fifty learners have been treated for food poisoning after eating muffins at a high school in Mokopane, Limpopo.

According to Netcare’s Nick Dolman the learners had stomach cramps and were vomiting when paramedics arrived on the scene.

“The learners were assessed by paramedics and it was found that twenty of them needed to be taken to hospital.”

The incident is still being investigated

Tna reporter

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY